Kim Kardashian talks about her fertility issues in C Magazine interview.


KIM Kardashian has opened up her fertility issues in a wideranging interview with C Magazine, alongside a stunning black and white photoshoot.
The 34-year-old is currently pregnant with her second child to husband Kanye West — their daughter North celebrated her second birthday in June.
But in this wideranging interview with Amanda de Cadenet, Kim explains she had a range of complications that made it difficult for her to fall pregnant a second time.
She suffered from placenta accreta, a high-risk condition where blood vessels and other parts of the placenta grow too deeply into the uterine wall. It can result in an early C-section delivery where a hysterectomy is performed afterwards.
MORE: Five ways to boost your fertility
Kim says she suffers from a condition called placenta accreta and she may need to have a hysterorectomy. Photo: Keslan Tran.

Kim says she suffers from a condition called placenta accreta and she may need to have a hysterorectomy. Photo: Keslan Tran.Source:Supplied
“There were a couple of little operations to fix [the placenta accreta], so that created a little hole in my uterus, which I think made it really tough to get pregnant again,” Kim said.
“It was a long road. I would go to the doctor in Beverly Hills every day at five in the morning to get tested to see if I was ovulating. I was trying everything: I did acupuncture and got a nutritionist to eat healthier, thinking that was an issue.”
The reality TV star said constantly monitoring her fertility issues took the fun out of her sex life.
“I’m like, ‘I’m ovulating, get home now!’ [Kanye] would be like, ‘Wait, I’m in the studio.’
Kim’s doctor believes she may have the condition again during her second pregnancy.
MORE: How to master Kim’s favourite makeup technique
Photo: Keslan Tran.

Photo: Keslan Tran.Source:Supplied
“So if the placenta grows a little bit deeper than it did last time, then they are prepared to have my uterus removed, which is a little scary for me,” she said.
“I think we’re just gonna go day by day, see how overwhelming it is, and see how the delivery goes.”
Despite these struggles, Kim says she loves being a mum.
“When I was pregnant with [North], I thought, ‘my life is so hectic — how am I gonna take her to ballet classes and soccer?’ I had these visions of all the things I did growing up, and I was really freaked out. And when it happens, you just instinctively know how to do it.”

Powered by Blogger.
http://adnow.com/?referral=192980