Aussie teenager’s haircut is a huge hit online with more than 1.7 million views in a week



THIS is the haircut belonging to an Aussie teenager that has the online world in a spin.
When Sydney photographer Jeremy Nool took the photo at an 18th birthday party and uploaded it to Facebook last week, he didn’t expect this kind of reaction.
“Usually when I post an album the only shares I get are from the birthday celebrants,” Nool told News Corp Australia.
“I didn't expect this one to be so popular let alone be on a global level.
“I’ve had similar posts like this, but none even close to this post. It’s really beyond my belief.”
Since being uploaded last Tuesday, the striking photo has been shared and viewed close to 2 million times with thousands of comments and hilarious memes.
“I’ve been in contact with Paul and Nik the birthday celebrants and they love the photo and attention they are getting from their birthday party,” Nool said.
It’s believed the mullet’s owner - known only as Ziggy - has taken his instant internet fame on the chin.
Here’s how the internet has reacted to the rather unusual haircut.
Powered by Blogger.
http://adnow.com/?referral=192980